Periodontal Disease’s Effect on the Body
- Posted on: Mar 28 2019
How much do you know about Periodontal Disease and the effect it can have on the body? Provided below Dr. Moskowitz shares some of the most educational articles on periodontal disease’s link to systemic illnesses such as Alzheimers disease.
- PERIODONTAL DISEASE BACTERIA LINKED TO ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE
- Gum Disease Bacteria Found in Alzheimer’s Brains
- How Gum Disease Could Lead to the Development of Alzheimer’s
- Gum Disease, Alzheimer’s Disease May Be Linked
- Gum disease may be the cause of Alzheimer’s – here’s how to avoid it
- Yes, Gum Disease May Increase the Risk of Alzheimer’s — But Don’t Panic
- Gum disease–causing bacteria could spur Alzheimer’s
- Periodontitis and Alzheimer’s Disease: A Possible Comorbidity between Oral Chronic Inflammatory Condition and Neuroinflammation
If you haven’t been to the dentist in awhile, its that time! Dental hygiene and prevention can play a positive role in your overall health. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Ari Moskowitz today.
Posted in: Gum Diseases